Quick Berry Breakfast Bowl with Nuts and Seeds
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Servings: 6 people
This Quick Berry Breakfast Bowl with Nuts and Seeds makes a perfect winter breakfast. It’s packed full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, is warming and delicious.
- 1 x 400g bag frozen blueberries
- 1 x 400g bag frozen mixed berries
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon each of flaked almonds, desiccated coconut, shelled pistachios and chia seeds.
- 2 tablespoons natural yogurt (optional)
Tip the berries into a large pan. Add a small splash of water, place the lid on the pan and heat over a low to medium flame, stirring occasionally, until the berries have defrosted. Increase the heat slightly and simmer the berries for a minute or so.
Add sugar to taste, if using.
Calories: 85kcal (4%) | Carbohydrates: 18g (6%) | Protein: 1g (2%) | Fat: 1g (2%) | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 109mg (3%) | Fiber: 3g (12%) | Sugar: 12g (13%) | Vitamin A: 65IU (1%) | Vitamin C: 8.2mg (10%) | Calcium: 22mg (2%) | Iron: 0.4mg (2%)